Buy a car for Europe travel - then sell it backDriving around Europe just got easier »
View more tips
Bookmark this page
Bookmark this page! Why? Because this page is in a constant state of change. We continually update it and help you fine the cheaptest rental cars and deals online. There are so many rental car companies out there, and finding the cheapest, best deal isn't always easy. Bookmark this page so when you need to rent a car, you have the latest links to the cheapest car rental deals on the web, all on one page.
How do you bookmark this page? Press "Control-D" on your keyboard
What else do you need for your trip?
If you are traveling to europe and need a car for more than 17 days, a buy back can save you money and put you behind the wheel of a factory-new car. all buy backs also include insurance. See, you're already saving money and time! When you're trip is done, you return the car and it's "bought back" from you. Nice and easy, and a great way to go. Look for your buy back car to save money in Europe »
Buy backs have
- guarantee in US dollars
- unlimited mileage
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- non-deductible fully comprehensive insurance
- exemption from European value-added-taxes (VAT), road taxes and airport charges
- minimum age 18 years, no maximum age (unlike many rental car agreements)
- please note: buy backs are not available for citizens of European Union countries.